The 62nd ISCIE annual conference 2018 (SCI’18) will be held May 16–18 at Kyoto Terrsa, conference center located 15 minutes on foot from Kyoto station. The SCI is the annual conference of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information engineers (ISCIE), dedicated for communications and collaborations by academic researchers as well as governmental, industrial engineers. The importance of the SCI is now recognized for social networking to achive multidisciplinary technological developments.
SCI’18 Organizing Committee
- Jan 01, 2017
- Abstract submission now available
- Dec 15, 2017
- Conference website opened
- Abstract submission
- Jan 09, 2018 (Tue)–Jan 25 (Thu)
- Final submission
- Feb 26, 2018 (Mon)–Mar 25 (Sun)
- Advanced registration
- Feb 26, 2018 (Mon)–Apr 20 (Fri)
- May 16, 2018 (Wed)–May 18, 2018 (Fri)
Kyoto Terrsa, the conference center of SCI’18 located 15 min. south on foot from JR Kyoto station.
No cloakroom service at the conference center. Please use baggage locker at the railway station.
- Information map (Kyoto Terrssa)
- Area map