The 62nd Annual Conference of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers (SCI’18) will be held May 16–18 at Kyoto Terrsa, conference center located 15 minutes on foot from Kyoto station. The SCI is the annual conference of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information engineers (ISCIE), dedicated for communications and collaborations by academic researchers as well as governmental, industrial engineers. The importance of the SCI is now recognized for social networking to achive multidisciplinary technological developments.
SCI’18 Organizing Committee
- May 30, 2018
- Listed authors are awarded Best Presentation Award of International Sessions of SCI'18. New
- May 18, 2018
- Listed students are awarded Student Presentation Award for a excellent presentation in the 3rd day.
- May 17, 2018
- Listed students are awarded Student Presentation Award for a excellent presentation in the 2nd day.
- May 16, 2018
- Listed Students are awarded Student Presentation Award for a excellent presentation in the 1st day.
- Feb 26, 2018
- Technical program is released.
- Feb 26, 2017
- Final submission and advanced registration are now available
- Jan 25, 2017
- The deadline of the abstract submission has been extended to 29th Jan.
- Jan 01, 2017
- Abstract submission now available
- Dec 15, 2017
- Conference website opened
- Abstract submission
- Jan 09, 2018 (Tue)
Jan 25 (Thu)
- Final submission
- Feb 26, 2018 (Mon) – Mar 25 (Sun)
- Advanced registration
- Feb 26, 2018 (Mon) – Apr 20 (Fri)
- May 16, 2018 (Wed)–May 18, 2018 (Fri)
Kyoto Terrsa, the conference center of SCI’18 located 15 min. south on foot from JR Kyoto station.
No cloakroom service at the conference center. Please use baggage locker at the railway station.
- Information map (Kyoto Terrssa)
- Area map